TeamViewer is a remote access and remote control software that allows you to access another computer or server remotely. TIt is commonly used for IT professional maintenance or remote support.
2. Steps to follow
You can download and set up TeamViewer on your device using the instructions below.
- Go to the TeamViewer website (https://www.teamviewer.com/).
- Click on the “Download” button on the homepage.
- Select your operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux, etc.) and the version you want to download.
- Once the download is complete, open the installer file and follow the on-screen instructions to install TeamViewer on your computer.
- After the installation is complete, open the TeamViewer application and accept the license agreement.
- TeamViewer will then generate a unique ID and password for your computer. These will be used to connect to your computer remotely.
- You can now share your ID and password with the person who needs to access your computer remotely, and they can use it to connect to your computer using their own TeamViewer application.
It’s worth noting that you need to keep the application running on your computer for others to connect remotely. Also, you may configure the settings and preferences to suit your needs.