Office 2019 Professional Plus License Key
10 minutes with your invoice after purchasing your digital license product. We send it to your e-mail address.
Order of operation:
1- Buy the product.
2- A confirmation message that you have purchased is sent to you.
3- After the shipped e-mail is received, your products are sent to your e-mail address.
4- Your invoice for your products will be sent to your e-mail address.
5- Your physical invoice can be sent to your address upon request, the shipping fee belongs to the buyer.
Microsoft Office 2019 Product Key Features
– Original Microsoft Office Approved License.
– Latest Version Retail License Key.
– You can use the product key on 32 Bit / 64 Bit Windows 10 operating systems.
– Products are for a single PC. It provides one-time activation.
– We do not guarantee post-format usage.
What is the Microsoft Office
All the apps that will meet your basic needs. Office Professional 2019,
who want Publisher and Access alongside the classic Office applications,
for growing small businesses. Here is a one-time purchase installed on 1 PC to use.
Achieve more with all the apps you love from Office 2019
Built-in Office 2019 applications such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Increase your productivity with features. Use additional functionality, improve collaboration, and more.
Increase your productivity with Office 2019 for Windows
Office 2019 for Windows, designed specifically to work with Microsoft’s premium operating system
The app bundle helps you achieve more every day.
Take a big step forward with Office 2019
Updated user interface with full support for Windows and Mac image, document sharing, co-authoring
Check out all of Office 2019’s built-in options, such as calendars with more viewing options and more.
Office Professional 2019 includes:
– Word 2019, Excel 2019, PowerPoint 2019, OneNote 2019, Publisher 2019 and Access 2019.
– Capture your ideas the way you work best, with the flexibility to use a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
– Become an advanced Office user the easy way. Type what you want help with in the new Show box on the ribbon and it will show you how.
– New themes let you choose the Office experience that works best for you. While the Dark theme and Dark Gray theme provide high contrast that does not tire the eyes, you can have a modern look that is consistent across all your devices with the Color theme.
– Enrich your reading experience with Side Notes powered by Bing that show you relevant information from the web as you read an Office file.
– Let one of the templates on the Start screen do most of the setup and design for you, while you focus on your ideas and data
– Track comments in Word documents and mark them as complete with the new reply button.
– Import content from PDFs directly into Word. Open PDFs and edit paragraphs, lists, and tables just like you would with familiar Word documents.
– Quickly turn your data into analytics without wasting time formatting information in Excel. New tools recognize your layout and automatically populate the data.
– New modern charts and graphs in Excel give you more ways to discover and communicate compelling meaning with your business data. Excel recommends the most appropriate charts for your data and provides a preview of what your data will look like.
– With the ability to visualize future trends in Excel with one click, you can now create key forecasts for your data.
– Share your PowerPoint presentation over the Internet by sending a link or using the free Office Presentation Service; your viewers can watch you from anywhere.
– Add Excel spreadsheets, diagrams, audio clips, videos, and almost any other type of file to your OneNote notebooks. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices, so you can use and share them from anywhere.
– Reply to emails faster in Outlook with inline replies (replies embedded within the first message body). Simply write your answer in the Reading Pane.
– Save time with online photo printing options in Publisher.
– Quickly list and summarize data from a related table or query in Access. To open an item’s detailed view, simply click the item.
– For home businesses and very small businesses
1 review for Office 2019 Professional Plus